Sunday, December 14, 2014

Last of the Rite-Aid Last Week

Another trip to Rite-Aid on Saturday yielded more goodies.

Bought on my card.......


2 x Glade sprays on sale=$5.98
3 x Glade candles on sale=$8.97
3 x Barilla pasta on sale=$3.00
1 x Emergen-C tablets 20% discount=$5.83
1 x Lindor truffle 20% discount=.31¢(bought to get me over the next dollar)*
SubTotal.....$24.09

Coupons Used
2 x $1/1 Glade spray IPQ=$2.00
2 x Glade candle IPQ=$3.00
1 x $1/2 Barilla pasta VideoValuesQ=$1.00
1 x $2/1 Emergen-C FacebookQ=$2.00
1 x $1/1 Emergen-C CatalinaQ=$1.00
Coupon Total.....$9.00

$24.09-$9.00=$15.09

I used $15 in +Ups and paid .09¢ OOP.
I earned back $5 in new +Up Rewards($1 wyb3 Barilla, $4 wyb $12 Glade).

After +Ups and Q the Barilla was .33¢ a box.
I bought the Emergen-C to go toward the $5 Cough/Cold +Ups Deal(spend $20 get $5).  I have $10.21 tracking toward that Deal on this card.

Then I bought this stuff on BIL's card......


3 x Barilla pasta on sale=$3.00
1 x Robitussin Medi-Soothers 20% discount=$5.83

I used another $1/2 Barilla VideoValuesQ, a $1/1 Robitussin IPQ and a $3/1 Robitussin Medi-Soothers In-AdQ totaling $5 off.

I used $3 in +Ups and paid .83¢ OOP.
I received back $1 for buying the Barilla.
The Robitussin gives me $17.49 of tracking on the $5 Cough/Cold +Ups Deal on this card.

I also bought this on my son's card......


2 x Tresemme 'Poo on sale=$7.98
I used the last 2 $2/1 Tresemme Qs totaling $4.00
$7.98-$4.00=$3.98 + .06 tax=$4.04

I used $3 in +Up Rewards and paid $1.02 OOP.
I received back $3 in +Ups(Tresemme).


I then bought various gift cards(using Christmas funds or household funds depending on what gift card it was)and got bonus +Up Rewards totaling $32.

Total +Ups used......$21+Ups
Total +Ups gained.....$41 +Ups($9 in +Ups gained w/out gift card purchases)
Total OOP.....$1.94(not counting gift cards-that money doesn't come out of the toiletries/food budget)
Total value of items brought home.....$60.34

* I discovered on this trip that my Rite-Aid no longer carries those individual Cella chocolate covered cherries by the register!  That was my go to item to get me over the next dollar of spending so I could use a particular +Up Reward amount.  Oh dear, whatever shall I do now?!? 8-(

Be glad that this coming week I only have 2 transactions(so far! lolz)to do.  ;-)

I'll try to think of something more interesting to blog about this week......

Sluggy






 

1 comment:

  1. oh no! no cellas? CVS did not have them, either. What will I ever do when I want just a little something or to drive that cash register up to the nearest $. Shift key works sporadically. I have no gone all ee on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.