Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Sponge is Live!


After many many months and countless hours and thousands of dollars the band my son is in, Docile Sponge, has released their first album of music.

 


If you know someone who would enjoy this type of music(alternative rock/heavy metal-ish)why not buy the digital album or a song or two?

Makes a great Christmas gift.....much better than a Chia Pet!

Here's the link to the site where they are selling the album....

BANDCAMP

* Language warning.  Some lyrics are bad words so if you are sensitive to that sort of thing, don't listen.  And if you do anyway, don't complain to me.  ;-)

So go help out some young, starving artists.

And if you have need of a live band, "The Sponge" is available for gigs in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton PA area.  Low rates.

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Not my style of music and I am not in the area, but I will share with my heavy metal son. I wish all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my genre either, but I will pass the word! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all my genre, but as the mother of a current music major whose life ambition is to be a performer, I will buy the music. I firmly believe in supporting upcoming talent.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.