Thursday, January 8, 2015

More Trips to Rite-Aid

Well all the other Rite-Aids I hit hadn't clearanced out the Old Spice soap packs to 75%, still at 50% and not all had PeelieQs so I got this stuff instead.......


2 x Suave naturals 'Poo bogo50%=$3.43
2 x Bic stick pens on sale=$4.00
Subtotal.....$7.43

Coupons Used
2 x $1/1 Bic stick pens(1 ManuQ, 1 IPQ)=$2.00

$7.43-$2.00=$5.43 + .32¢tax=$5.75

I used $5 in +Up Rewards and paid .75¢ OOP.
I earned $4 in new +Ups(2 x $1 Bic, $2 wyb2Suave).

Spent down $3 of my +Ups.
.75¢ spent OOP.
Earned $4 in new +Ups
$10.16 in products  brought home.

The Christmas stuff is all 75% at Rite-Aid now so I picked up this stuff....it's not on my food budget however.......


3 x packs of gift boxes(mine are all torn and ready for the trash).74¢each=$2.22
3 x bags of bows(again, mine are past recycling through another holiday)=$3.47
2 x Altoids peppermints tins=$2.98
Total....$8.67 + .52¢=$9.19 OOP

I didn't use +Up Rewards to pay for this stuff since it's not going on the food/toiletries budget.

Though the mints are food, they will keep to give as gifts next Christmas.  It's not like it's chocolate which will get all cruddy keeping it so long.

I still have a $10/3 Bayer items to use this week(it expires Sunday)so there will be at least one more trip to Rite-Aid this week.
Aren't you thrilled? ;-)

Sluggy

 

5 comments:

  1. I have never kept chocolate around long enough tor it to get cruddy. When I find Christmas kisses late in the spring, I eat them where they are hiding under the car seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally thrilled, can't you tell....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. crap. I spent more than you on 75% Christmas wrapping paper, bows and other things than you did...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are partying at RiteAid.
    On a sad note, I lost my coupon box. I'll blame it on the back pain. I'm now to the point where I am drinking and taking Vicodin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But SonyaAnn, what are you doing for the back pain?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.