Monday, November 9, 2015

Getting Ready for Black Friday at Rite-Aid

I went into Rite-Aid today while I was out to the bank.
I had this from last Black Friday at Rite-Aid.........


JR Watkins lotions were a freebie last Black Friday, limit 2 bottles per card.
$5.99 on sale and gave a $5.99 +Ups Reward.

They never seem to have 2 bottles on the shelf of the same scent.....this rain check is for lavender.....so I hadn't cashed it in yet.

So I got 1 bottle of aloe and 1 bottle of lavender and cashed it in today.


Why cash it in this week?
Because when you buy 2 bottles of JR Watkins this week you earn 200 Plenti Points......


I also still have a Planters peanuts gift set rain check from Black Friday 2014 which I plan on using Black Friday 2015.  These nut gift sets will be on special......



$5.99 and gives $3 in Plenti Points.
My rain check lets me buy 2 of these gift sets for $2.99 and I'll get the $3 in points back making these .01¢ moneymakers each.
Sweet. 8-)

Also I am having a hard time deciding on my Black Friday strategy on what to buy of the freebies.
The plan is to use all my points(should be $37 on one card and $50 on the other card)on Day 1 of the BF sales on freebies and earning those same amount of points back on each card.  Then using those new points to buy more until I either run out of freebies(or freebies after coupons)OR time(3 Day sale).

So what are you planning on spending/rolling your Plenti points on during the Black Friday sale this year?

Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been shopping at Rite Aid at all lately, but I'm thinking of getting the Gap gift card (I have a skinny boy who doesn't wear jeans much, but when he does, only the Gap fits), peanuts, Goldfish, and some of the lotion deals. I have no plenti points, so I guess I'll pay out of pocket & then look for another great deal to waste my points on. . . or, stock up on our mouthwash. We use a special version of the Listerine that never goes on sale, and it's $$$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My entry for Nov 9. I rarely go in RA. I need my own electric cart so I can go more places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rite Aid is not far from my house so I guess I need to bite the bullet and get a card. Your deals are too good to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I don't have a RA, I'll live vicariously through you. I'll check out CVS and then get a bunch of rain checks since they are always wiped out.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.