Thursday, December 24, 2015

Last Minute Rite-Aid Deal

Ok, so I was in Rite-Aid yesterday getting a script and I did this deal too after I saw someone online mention that the Gillette razors was a good deal this week.....


I bought these in groups of two per transaction as my R-A allows you to use 2 of the In-Ad Qs per transaction.  There is a $2/1 Gillette disposable razors Q in this week's sales flyer.

I got 20% Wellness discount as these items are not on sale this week.
The deal is spend $25 on select Gillette items and get $8 in Plenti points back.
There are $5/2 Gillette disposable razors on Coupons dotcom now.  Print 2 of either the Venus or men's Gillette razor coupons.
Cut out 4 of the $2/1 Gillette In-Ad Qs.

2 x Gillette razors(20% off reg. price=$6.79)=$13.58
I used 2 x $2/1 In-AdQ and 1 x $5/2 Gillette razors IPQ=$9.00

$13.58-$9.00=$4.58 + .28¢ tax=$4.86 paid with my Plenti points.
I earned $13.59 toward spending $25 for the $8 in points.

Rinse and repeat, pay $4.86 with your Plenti points and received $8 in new Plenti points.
Total spend down on points=$9.72.
Total earned in points=$8.00

"Cost" for all in your points=$1.72 for 16 razors.
You can do this deal 2 x on each Plenti/Wellness card if your store has enough of the cheaper disposable Gillette razors.

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Sluggy


1 comment:

  1. Razors are so bloody expensive in Canada. We do have coupons on them but due to the low exchange rate and the fact they all come from the USA we often pay $8-20 for a couple of them. I have been lucky and gotten a few freebies but have to pay for them occasionally. Merry Christmas to you and your family Denise!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.