Sunday, April 17, 2016

Rite-Aid Trip Today

I got some goodies this morning at Rite-Aid.

First off I activated a partner offer on Plenti dotcom for $1 in PPs wyb2 General Mills cereals and 2 other household offers as well-one for $3.99 in PPs wyb2 Tresemme Beauty-full items and one for $1 in PPs wyb1 Tresemme(any product).  Both of the Tresemme offers expire today so this will only work if you buy them today.

I also activated rebate offers in my Saving Star account for $3 off Olia Hair color(no longer available to activate so if you didn't awhile back you can't do this one) and 2 x .75¢ on 2 GM cereals-Golden Grahams and Cocoa Puffs(Yes, College Boy will be coming home in about 2 weeks and I am getting ready.).

Everything I bought qualifies for the Spring Points Promotion for this week.....Spend $50 and get an automatic $20 back in Plenti Points.

Here is what I bought.......


4 x Garnier Whole Blends shampoo(20% wellness discount=$3.67 ea.)=$14.68
2 x GM cereals on sale=$5.00
2 x Vitamints(20% wellness discount=$7.19 ea.)=$14.38
1 x Olia hair color on sale=$7.99
2 x Tresemme beauty-full shampoo on sale=$10.00
SubTotal.......$52.05

Coupons Used
2 x BOGO Garnier Whole Blends items ManuQ=$7.34
1 x $2.1 Garnier Whole Blends item ManuQ=$2.00
1 x $1/1 Garnier Whole Blends item ReceiptQ=$1.00
2 x .75¢/1 GM cereals IPQ=$1.50
2 x $4/1 Vitamints(1 IPQ/1 ReceiptQ)=$8.00
1 x $3/1 Olia Hair Color ManuQ=$3.00
Coupon Total..........$22.84

$52.05-$22.84=$29.21(w/.87¢ tax)

I used PPs to pay so Zero cash OOP.

I earned $20 in new PPs so $9.21 using "down" the Plenti Points.

But....
I will also earn $5.99 in activated PPs in the next couple of days when they get credited to my account($1 GM cereals, $3.99 Tresemme Beauty-full $1 any Tresemme), making this a $3.22 points spend down.

Then I will get $4.50 in Saving Star cash rebates($3 for the Olia, $1.50 for the 2 cereals) and I will end up with a $1.28 Moneymaker.

Yay me!



Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Yay you!!!! Maybe my mind isn't set up to "see" all of the overlapping deals. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.