Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Awesome Grocery Trip

I hit Weis(PMITA)Markets on Monday.

Used bunches of coupons and stocked up on a few items we use a lot of.
I made a video about this trip......



 I misspoke on the video-the Old El Paso shells were on sale for $1.50 each(not $2 each)and the Refried Beans for $1.27.  After Q($1) and Savingstar Rebate($1)I paid $2.27 for all 3 of those products.

Plus I used a $5 off your purchase Catalina I earned last week which helped my savings rate a bit.

After SavingStar rebates my savings rate becomes 71.20%.
Woohoo!

Now I'm off to work on my Meal Plan for the week as it is waaaay late!

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. Great job once again. I have never bought tea in a jar or can. However, at a quarter a bottle, why not. I cannot post on some sites. I was the first one to say "tobacco" and the other anonymous persons. So, who knows how this will post.
    Practical Parsimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM taco night! Always impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.