Saturday, October 8, 2016

Target Freebies!

Using some coupons that expire today and Cartwheel discounts that came out on Friday I had Hubs take me to Target this morning.

Here is what I brought home.....


2 x Head & Shoulders shampoo reg. $4.99=$9.98
2 x Bic Silky Touch razor packs reg. $2.97=$5.94
SubTotal.......$15.92

Used Spend $15 bath/body/shave/etc. toiletries Get $5 Target gift card Mobile Q
Used 1 x $4/2 Head & Shoulders ManuQ=$4.00
Used 2 x $2/1 Bic razor ManuQ=$4.00
Apply 30% off Head & Shoulders Cartwheel Discount=$3.00

Total Discounts=$11.00

$15.92-$11.00=$4.08
I used a free Target $5 gift card to pay and it now has .08¢ remaining on that one.
Received a new free Target $5 gift card.

4 free items and this is a .08¢ moneymaker.



I'll tell y'all all about my second Rite-Aid trip tomorrow.  Oh boy, you won't want to miss that! lolz


Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. I just found out 5 off 20 meat and fish tomorrow coupon. Also 25% ground beef and oscar Meyer bacon in their cart app (those expire tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that must be a good feeling indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.