Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Rite-Aid This Week & Last Friday

So I had to go to Rite-Aid on Friday anyway so I did the Russell Stover Easter egg Deal on my son's card.........


4 x R/S eggs=$2 paid for with Plenti Points as this card had no Bonus Cash on it right now.
I earned back $2 in Bonus Cash so basically I converted PPs to BCs here and these were free.

I was also able while in the store to let a few other customers know about the free Easter candy Deal.  There was no signage on the display indicating the offer so I talked it up to anyone who wanted to listen.  ;-)

Then I saw my store had tons of the large candy bars with .50¢ instant discount stickers on them.
These bars were also on sale BOGOFree last week, making every two candy bars .99¢ or .49¢/.50¢ each.


16 candy bars for $7.92 total(I paid with PPs).  This should hold the candy fiends around here for awhile...or should I say my Easter basket shopping is completed?   ;-)

So Sunday I hopped up to Rite-Aid to finish off the "Morning Routine Spend $20/Get $5 BC" Deal I began last week.
I bought this last week........

5 Colgate items which "cost" me $3.03(with tax)in spending(gift card or BC or PPs)and I had $19.95 tracking toward a $20 spend.

This Morning Routine Deal is a monthly deal so go through March and not just a 2 week deal like I thought.
So I bought all this in two separate transactions on Sunday..........


6 x Irish Spring body wash on sale=$23.94
2 x Schick razors on sale=$12.00
7 x Hershey bars on sale(.69¢)=$4.83
SubTotal....$40.77

Coupons Used
6 x $1/1 Irish Spring body wash(IPQ or ManuQ)=$6.00
6 x $2/1 Irish Spring body wash In-AdQ=$12.00
2 x $3/1 Schick razor(men or women's)IPQ=$6.00
7 x $1.50/1 Hershey Gold bar IPQ(Olympics promo)=$10.50
Coupon Total.....$34.50

$40.77-$34.50=$6.27+.05¢tax=$6.32

Except the cashier missed one of the Irish Spring Qs so the total paid was $7.32($1.54 was put on my R-A gift card and $5.78 was paid for in Plenti Points(as I had no BC on this card).

I received $1 cash for the missed Q.
I have earned back $14 in Bonus Cash(2 x $5 Morning Routine, 2 x $2 Schick)and $2 cash from Ibotta($1 for each razor).

The body washes Sunday "cost" $5.99 and the Colgate items "cost" $3.03 so $9.02 total and earned me $10 in new BC making all the Morning Routine Deal items a moneymaker.

The Schick razors were $6 after Qs used and the overage on the candy bars made them free plus attached to the $6 from the razors, making all razors and candy cost me .33¢
$9.02 for MR Deal items + .33¢ for razors and candy=$9.35 at the register(paid with PPs/BC/gift card).

OOP $9.35 for those 20 items bought and earned $16 back in cash/BC=$6.65 moneymaker.
And that overage covered most of the cost of all those large candy bars so I am only "down" $1.27 for everything talked about in this post.

If you have the Schick razor offer in your Ibotta account, go on Coupons dotcom to print 2 x the $3/1 Schick razor Q, throw the Schick razor offers(1 men's and 1 women's razor)into your Ibotta account and go get you some free razors!

Sluggy




1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.